Duration: 2 Days
The BPEC Underfloor Heating Design course is a level 3 qualification of use to people involved with the design and/or specification of UFH or radiant heating. It has been developed by BPEC in association with the Underfloor Heating Manufacturers Association (UHMA).
BPEC Underfoor Heating Design Course content:
- Principles of warm water underfloor heating (UFH) systems
- Understanding the advantages of UFH systems over alternative heat emitters
- Identifying the design conditions and relevant standards appropriate with UFH systems
- Carrying out heat loss calculations and establishing design specification
- Identify the pros and cons of different designs
- Understanding the floor systems and finishes associated with UHF systems
- Overview of all UFH systems and components
- Practical design session
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Price: £410 + VAT
Courses that we offer which compliment BPEC Underfloor Heating Design are: