Duration: 1 Day
Rainwater harvesting can help to reduce the demand for mains water and also provide a buffer for storm water drains. Water that would otherwise be lost can instead be used to flush toilets, water gardens or supply washing machines.
The BPEC Rainwater Harvesting qualification provides technical knowledge for those involved with specifying and/or installing rainwater harvesting systems.
The BPEC Rainwater Harvesting course covers:
- Different types of rainwater harvesting systems
- Specification of appropriate rainwater harvesting systems
- Installation of common rainwater harvesting systems
- Maintenance of the more common rainwater harvesting systems
- Direct & indirect rainwater harvesting systems
The course does not cover areas that form part of the main prerequisites.
- Hold a formal craft qualification such as NVQ level 3 in in plumbing or heating engineering
- Be able to prove a number of years experience in plumbing or conventional heating